Welcome to ReverseEagle! #
Currently, ReverseEagle is deprecated and it is unlikely that this will change.
ReverseEagle was a young community striving to stop monolithic organizations from taking over the web and the software we use, for the sake of our privacy, security, freedom and health.
We were dedicated to helping developers with removing or replacing the unnecessary proprietary code in their open source projects, and also helping you find free and open-source alternatives to everyday software and services.
Free and open source (FOSS) and ethical alternatives #
- switching.software — List of FOSS and ethical alternatives for average users;
- ReverseEagle Developers — List of FOSS and ethical alternatives for developers.
- ArcticTheRogue, Makkusu and Scupake, for contributing to ReverseEagle since the beginning.
- Kellegram and Penloy, for writing the front and the About pages;
- Penloy, for purchasing the
- tanmatsu, for designing the website and for creating the base of the logo;
- Resynth, for being the founder of ReverseEagle and for designing the website of ReverseEagle Developers;
- TheMainOne, for administrating the ReverseEagle project.
- Humane Tech Community, for supporting, promoting our work;
- LinuxCafé, for letting us host our [matrix] rooms and community;
- Plausible Analytics, for maintaining our analytical data, and for giving free analytics service to FOSS developers;
- switching.software, for supporting our project, and for helping us find FOSS alternatives for developers;
- TeDomum, for letting us use their GitLab instance to host our projects;